Disclosure: I was not paid or given free product to promote these gifts. All the products listed were chosen without influence. This is not a sponsored post.
The holidays are right around the corner and I've starting to think about what to get for the teenage girls on my list.
It's tougher as they get older. They are not as interested in toys or games. Clothes are always good but it's important to follow the trends…because it's important to teenage girls. Young women are starting to take notice of themselves and those around them.
Being a gal myself, I always appreciate gifts that are thoughtful and well planned out.
Aside from the usual gift cards to their favorite clothing stores or the Divergent or The Hunger Games hardcover series, here are a few ideas where you can’t go wrong.
- Everything You Need to Look Pretty, Natural, Sexy & Awesome is a "hip, fresh, no-nonsense beauty bible written specifically for teens." This book is written by makeup artist Bobbi Brown and offers basic skincare and makeup tips - ($25, Bobbi Brown)
- Initial Necklace - "Celebrities such as Nicole Richie, Demi Moore and Taylor Swift have all been seen wearing a similar necklace to this one. This beautiful necklace is so simple and understated. It will match any outfit and will become a staple piece for every day use." ($28, SivadoStudios available on Etsy)
- Your Turn Smartphone Wristlet - This all-in-one wristlet hold your phone and all your essentials. Perfect for on-the-go teens. ($44, Vera Bradley)
- 2nd Generation Astro Mini External Battery - Girls like to talk, take photos and surf the web. So this mobile charger is perfect for teens who tend to drain their phones and need a full charge when they are not home. ($17, Anker available at Amazon)
- Jilbere Porcelain Flat Iron 1 1/2 Inch - This flat iron features a "diamond hard" porcelain surface that glides smoothly and gently through your hair. ($33, Jilbere available at Sally's Beauty Supply)
- Matching nail polish and lip gloss kit - This set includes six deluxe glosses, tints, and lacquers for lips and nails in the season’s most popular shades. ($25, Sephora)
- The Blues Beanie - Look sporty in this lightweight striped beanie by The North Face. Perfect for cool to cold weather. ($30, The North Face)
- Sweet Jojo Memo Board - This memo board comes in nautical stripes but is available in other designs. Perfect for the teen who likes to stay organized and who likes to display her favorite photos or sayings. $28, Sweet JoJo Designs available at Target)
- Camera Lens Kit - Do you wish you could take better photos on your mobile device? Now you can have three great lenses in one kit: The fisheye, macro and wide angle lenses give you an array of shooting options to help you enhance your mobile photography. ($20, CamKix available on Amazon)
- Girls' Armour® Fleece Storm Big Logo Hoodie -is a new style in various colors offered by Under Armour. Generous fit and and in a lighter and more comfortable fleece. ($45, Under Armour)