This delicious Peach Pico de Gallo goes great with chips, tacos and is also the perfect salsa for grilled fish or chicken.
Bring authentic Mexican flavors to your table this evening with this delicious Peach Pico de Gallo.
Using up the last of my sweet Georgia peaches, I whipped up this fresh salsa to serve over grilled salmon. It was outstanding!
The sweet heat and crunch from the peppers and onion offered a delicious contrast to the sweet, juicy peaches and tomatoes.
How do you make Peach Pico de Gallo
I followed a standard list of ingredients for fresh pico de gallo – tomatoes, sweet red onion, jalapeño pepper and fresh squeezed lime juice.
I added in juicy sweet peaches, a drizzle of raw honey and chopped in mint leaves instead of cilantro.
After finishing our salmon we found ourselves eating the remainder of the salsa out of the bowl. Yes- it was that good.
This authentic peach Pico de Gallo would also be delicious served over chicken or on its own with chips as an appetizer.
It’s a great choice if you’re trying to stay healthy this summer.
Love appetizer recipes featuring fresh fruits and veggies? Be sure to try these recipes!
- Pico de Gallo – Salsa Fresca
- Pineapple Pico de Gallo – Fresh Salsa
- Watermelon Skewers with Prosciutto & Pecorino Romano
- Balsamic Strawberry Toasted Crostini with Ricotta & Fresh Basil
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Authentic Peach Pico de Gallo
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 sweet red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 large lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 mint leaves, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Add the peaches, tomato, onion and peppers to a bowl and mixed to incorporate. Add the mint, salt and pepper to taste, drizzle in the honey and squeeze in the lime. Stir to mix and serve.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!