This Buffalo Chicken Casserole with potatoes is a family favorite that combines cheesy potato goodness with the spicy kick of buffalo wing sauce.
If you’re a fan of Buffalo chicken wings then you are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe.
As the weather turns colder there’s nothing like comfort food and this family favorite combines cheesy potato goodness with the spicy kick of buffalo wing sauce.
There is something about tender potatoes, the spicy kick from the Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce and the crunch from the carrots and celery that will keep you coming back for more.
After all, everything you need is in one dish and it takes no time at all to throw together and did I mention how great this recipe is for leftovers.
This is the perfect casserole for any tailgate or game day party. I served this casserole one weekend while watching my Ohio State Buckeyes and it was a hit.
Anytime you can combine spicy wing sauce with a few other ingredients and call it dinner you are golden.
It’s also great for any mid week meal when you need dinner on the table. Many times I’ll make this up ahead of time and pop it in the oven so it’s ready at dinnertime.
This dish is a variation of my very popular hash brown chicken casserole recipe. It combines grilled or rotisserie chicken, hearty veggies and Southern style hash brown potatoes all in one. I promise you’ll go back for seconds.
Be sure to try this other delicious game day appetizers
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Cilantro Ranch Dipping Sauce – for wings & veggies
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Shredded Chicken Toppers
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern Style
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- Panko bread crumbs or Corn Flake crumbs
- Blue cheese, optional topping
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the potatoes in 9 by 13-inch pan. In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except the bread crumbs and blue cheese. Layer the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle crumbs on top. Bake for 1 - 1.5 hours or until golden brown and bubbly.