This Buffalo Chicken Casserole with potatoes is a family favorite that combines cheesy potatoes with the spicy kick of buffalo wing sauce.
If you’re a fan of great chicken wings then you are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Casserole recipe.
As the weather turns colder there’s nothing like comfort food and this family favorite combines cheesy potato goodness with the spicy kick of buffalo wing sauce.
It’s a great way to use up leftover chicken.
Otherwise pick up a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store or bake boneless chicken breasts.
This simple recipe makes for easy dinners the whole family can enjoy.
It’s like a combination of funeral potatoes and your favorite buffalo chicken dip.
Read on for the full recipe card.
There is something about tender chicken and cheesy hashbrowns, the spicy kick from the Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce and the crunch from the carrots and celery that will keep you coming back for more.
After all, everything you need is in one casserole dish and it takes no time at all to throw together and did I mention how great this easy recipe is for leftovers.
This is the perfect casserole for any tailgate or game day party.
I served this buffalo chicken potato casserole one weekend while watching football games and it was a hit.
Anytime you can combine spicy wing sauce with a few other ingredients and call it dinner you are golden.
It’s also a great recipe for the entire family any night of the week when you need dinner on the table.
Many times I’ll make this up ahead of time and pop it in the oven so it’s ready at dinnertime.
This hearty dish is a variation of my very popular hash brown chicken casserole recipe.
It features grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken as a time saver, hearty veggies and Southern style hash brown potatoes all in one.
I promise you’ll go back for seconds. It’s the perfect meal.
Be sure to try these other delicious appetizing dishes
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Cilantro Ranch Dipping Sauce – for wings & veggies
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Shredded Chicken Toppers
- Easy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern Style
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- Panko bread crumbs or Corn Flake crumbs
- Blue cheese, optional topping
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the potatoes in 9 by 13-inch pan. In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except the bread crumbs and blue cheese. Layer the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle crumbs on top. Bake for 1 – 1.5 hours or until golden brown and bubbly.
If you make a recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!