Frank’s Game Day Buffalo Chicken Chili – Football season is in full swing and this is the perfect recipe that combines two game day favorites in one.
What’s better than spicy chicken wings or a steamy bowl of hearty chili than buffalo chicken chili.
There’s no guilt enjoying this game day favorite.
It’s loaded with shredded chicken, spicy hot chili beans, lots a flavorful veggies and of course Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce.
The roasted chicken provides the protein while the veggies and beans add fiber, vitamins and healthy carbs.
This is an easy one-pot meal to serve your tailgating friends and the leftovers are perfect for quick mid-week meals.
Pick up a rotisserie chicken at the grocery to make this dish easy or grill up two bone-in chicken breasts ahead of time.
Serve up a bowl of Frank’s Game Day Buffalo Chicken Chili as is or top it with blue or cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
Hungry for more?
Frank's Game Day Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 15-ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can hot chili beans in sauce
- 1 15-ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 32-ounce container chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Over medium heat sauté the carrots, celery and onion in the olive oil. Add in the remaining ingredients and allow to simmer for 15 minutes before serving. Add toppings like blue or cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.