This sweet peach breakfast smoothie is made with fresh picked peaches and blended with yogurt and honey for a great way to start the morning.
There’s nothing like the taste of fresh picked sweet juicy peaches to start your day.
That’s why this sweet peach breakfast smoothie is such a sweet treat in the mornings.
Did you know peaches are a great source of protein?
Add in Greek yogurt, mix it all together and you have yourself a power breakfast.
I prefer to use freshly cut chunks of peaches over frozen because fresh is always better.
So for this recipe I use frozen vanilla Greek yogurt in the smoothies to get the slushy consistency I want.
I freeze the yogurt the night before. Then I let the container sit in a pan of hot water for about 5-10 minutes before chunking it up with a fork.
This is how my kids prefer it and it provides the perfect frozen slushie that’s easy to slurp down with a straw.
What I love about this simple recipe is that you can always double or even triple the ingredients and what you don’t finish for breakfast can be poured into popsicle molds for frozen treats anytime.
But the key to this sweet tasting treat is fresh peaches. Enjoy in the morning as a protein-filled breakfast or treat yourself to a frozen novelty or snack anytime of the day.
Fresh Picked Sweet Peach Smoothie
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 5 ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Using an immersion blender, mix together the yogurt, peaches and honey and slowly add in the milk until slushy. Just make sure the yogurt is just thawed and slushy.
Be sure to try my other smoothie recipes
- Whole Grain Smoothie with Pears, Blueberries and Bananas
- Tropicana Original Cran-Pineapple Smoothie
- Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
- Basic Berry Smoothie