This Peach yogurt parfait is loaded with homemade granola, sweet peaches and blueberries and creamy yogurt. It’s a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack.
Fresh peaches are in season and are especially sweet this summer.
This parfait has amazing flavor and is the perfect was to use up seasonal fruit.
Pair this juicy fruit with vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, fresh blueberries and granola for an quick breakfast or a fancy dessert.
Are Granola Parfaits Healthy?
Are you trying to stay healthy this summer?
There’s no guilt diving in to these sweet parfaits.
I used 100 calorie Greek yogurt for this recipe and paired it with a crunchy granola made up of whole grain oats and dark chocolate pieces.
These healthy granola parfaits are a simple way to add the protein and calcium you need throughout your day.
They are also loaded with the active cultures found in yogurt that is so good for you.
It’s better than a bowl of cereal!
And what’s better than using up those fresh and juicy peaches from the farm stand.
Nothing tastes better.
I used my homemade granola and added dark chocolate mini morsels for a little added sweetness.
You know dark chocolate is good for you!
I’m pretty sure these parfaits would taste delicious with any type of berry or stone fruit.
Change up your flavor of Greek yogurt and experiment with flavors.
You could easily turn an on-the-go breakfast parfait into a dessert by using chocolate flavored Greek yogurt.
I also love to add a drizzle of honey, chia seeds or pumpkin seeds for texture and flavor.
Fresh fruit adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
All the flavor with none of the guilt.
Ingredients for this granola and peach yogurt parfait
- Greek yogurt
How to make this crisp yogurt parfait
- Layer your favorite yogurt in the bottom of a glass or dish.
- Top with granola, peaches and blueberries.
- Add one more layer of yogurt followed by more granola, peaches and blueberries.
More delicious ways to enjoy breakfast
- THE BEST KEY LIME YOGURT PARFAIT
- PUMPKIN PIE OVERNIGHT OATS
- CHEWY FRUIT & NUT GRANOLA BARS
- BLACKBERRY BREAKFAST PARFAIT
- RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING
- EASY BANANA STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE POPSICLES
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Easy peach yogurt parfaits with granola and blueberries
- 1 5-ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola with oats and dark chocolate pieces
- 1 peach, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Layer half the Greek yogurt on the bottom of a desert glass.
- Top with half the granola, half of the peach slices and half of the blueberries.
- Create one more layer of yogurt, granola, peaches and blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!