My Spinach Artichoke Dip is loaded with a blend of mozzarella, Parmesan and Muenster cheeses, tangy artichoke hearts and creamy spinach.
Let me preface by saying there is nothing healthy about this spinach artichoke dip. It’s a guilty pleasure.
It’s loaded with a blend of mozzarella, Parmesan and Muenster cheeses, tangy artichoke hearts and creamy spinach.
My spinach artichoke dip is the perfect tailgate food or party appetizer. So delicious you can’t stop eating it. It’s the sour cream and mayonnaise that gives it its creamy, melts in your mouth yummy goodness.
Dip a chip and I promise you’ll come crawling back for more.
This is a recipe my girlfriend discovered and it’s always one of her favorite party staples. I changed it slightly.
My recipe is easy on the garlic.
Delicious with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices, this dip will be the hit of the party.
And if you happen to have any leftover it’s delicious stuffed and baked in boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup canned or jarred artichoke hearts minced
- 1 10- ounce package chopped frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Muenster cheese
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients together and bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices.