These Peach Ginger Ice Pops are made with fresh, juicy peaches and in the height of summer these ice pops are sure to be a crowd pleaser. I promise they’ll disappear quickly.
We love fresh peaches all summer long. I live in Columbus and look forward to a visit from the Georgia Peach Truck every year. But my dilemma after purchasing a bushel became what to do with all these peaches.
They needed to be eaten and used up quickly. Otherwise they turn quickly and I just hate to freeze the fruit.
Peach Ginger Ice Pops were born and the neighborhood children are very thankful. This recipe is so easy to make and so tasty.
I’m certain I’ll be making another batch very soon.
This recipe uses few ingredients and peaches are the star of the show.
Do you know what it’s like to bite into a delicious sweet peach and have the juice drip down your face?
These ice pops promise that same summertime nostalgic feeling of biting into this sweet stone fruit.
So forget store-bought popsicles and give these sweet and delicious ice pops a try.
If you don’t have a ice pop mold, pick one up at Amazon any home store along with food-safe popsicle sticks.
Peach Ginger Ice Pops
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1-inch thick slice of fresh ginger, peeled
- Four large peaches, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, salt and water to a boil. Stir the simple syrup constantly for two minutes until the sugar dissolves. Add a slice of ginger and stir for one minute more. Remove from the heat and let the pot stand for 10 minutes.
- Using a handheld blender, purée the peaches, the simple syrup and the lime juice until smooth. Use a plastic pitcher to blend the mixture. It makes pouring the mixture into a 10-pop plastic popsicle mold easy.
- Freeze the mold for about an hour before adding wooden popsicle sticks. Be sure to freeze the ice pops until the sticks are completely frozen inside the pops, about eight hours.
20 thoughts on “Peach Ginger Ice Pops”
I love the added spice from the ginger. Perfect way to enjoy Georgia peaches.
Thanks. They add just the right hint of flavor to the sweet Popsicles.
These look so yummy, peach and ginger pair so well together!
Thanks Marye. And they are so refreshing during the hot summer temps.
These sound so refreshing! I love the ginger in there!
You’ll love them. It’s such a great summer treat.
LOVE the addition of ginger in these!
Thanks. The ginger does add something so flavorful.
These pops are absolutely gorgeous! That color is stunning and the flavor combination – perfection!
Thanks Trish. Taste so good. I’ve already made seconds.
Yum! What gorgeous color you have here and love the spicy kick from the ginger!
Thank you so much.
The color on these is brilliant and I simply love the combination of ginger and peach – brilliant recipe!
I love the combination of ginger with peaches…these popsicles look so yummy!
I love peaches. It’s peach season here on our farm and I can’t wait to try these. So refreshing.
Lucky you. I would eating fresh peaches every day if I had them on my farm.
These look so great!
Peach and ginger is such a lovely, refreshing flavor combination, and I love the vibrant color of these pretty pops! They look like the perfect treat to cool off with.
Thanks Faith. They are perfect for his hot summer weather.