This Salted Caramel Apple Martini tastes like fresh picked caramel dipped apples. It’s so delicious! Celebrate happy hour this fall with a cocktail for the season.
A trip to the apple orchard wouldn’t be complete if you didn’t bring home a bushel of apples and plenty of apple cider to share.
After all, that apple cider is an essential ingredient in my Salted Caramel Apple Martini.
So while the kids were making caramel apples the adults were enjoying salted caramel apple martinis.
This cocktail is super easy to concoct. Fresh apple cider and caramel flavored vodka make up this fabulous fall drink.
How to make a Salted Caramel Apple Martini
If you don’t have an apple orchard in your area, most grocery stores carry freshly pressed apple cider in their produce department.
A quick trip to the liquor store and you’ll find many different brands of caramel flavored vodka to choose from.
Chill your martini glasses with ice water before drizzling salted caramel topping on the inside and the rim of your glass.
I also added a bit of kosher salt to the rim for that sweet and salty taste. Kosher salt is not just for margaritas!
What you’ll need to make this Salted Caramel Apple Martini
Four simple apple martini ingredients are all you need to make this happy hour favorite.
Vodka. Not just any vodka will do. Pick up a bottle of caramel infused vodka, like Smirnoff or Pinnacle brand vodka.
Apple Cider. The fresh stuff that you find at the local farmer’s market or even in the produce department of your local grocery store in the fall.
Salted Caramel. I have a favorite caramel topping and it’s really the best dipped on apples so why not in your favorite cocktail.
Salt. Kosher salt is what you’ll need to coat the rim of your glass.
Try these amazing cocktails
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Salted Caramel Apple Martini
- 2 ounces caramel infused vodka
- 3 ounces fresh apple cider
- Salted caramel dessert topping
- Kosher salt
- Fill each martini glass with cold water and ice cubes. Spoon enough caramel topping onto one plate to rim your martini glasses. Add enough kosher salt to another.
- Dump the ice water from each martini glass and drizzle the inside of each glass with caramel sauce. Coat the rim of each martini glass into the caramel and then lightly into the kosher salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and mix together the cider and vodka by shaking well. Pour the cocktail into each glass and serve.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!