Celebrate happy hour this fall with a cocktail for the season. These Salted Caramel Apple Martinis taste like fresh picked caramel dipped apples. Delicious!
A trip to the apple orchard wouldn’t be complete if you didn’t bring home a bushel of apples and plenty of apple cider to share.
After all, that apple cider is an essential ingredient in my Salted Caramel Apple Martini.
So while the kids were making caramel apples the adults were enjoying salted caramel apple martinis.
This cocktail is super easy to concoct. Fresh apple cider and caramel flavored vodka make up this fabulous fall drink.
If you don’t have an apple orchard in your area, most grocery stores carry freshly pressed apple cider in their produce department.
A quick trip to the liquor store and you’ll find many different brands of caramel flavored vodka to choose from.
Chill your martini glasses with ice water before drizzling salted caramel topping on the inside and the rim of your glass.
I also added a bit of kosher salt to the rim for that sweet and salty taste. Kosher salt is not just for margaritas!
Hungry for more?
Salted Caramel Apple Martini
- 2 ounces caramel infused vodka
- 3 ounces fresh apple cider
- Salted caramel dessert topping
- Kosher salt
- Fill each martini glass with cold water and ice cubes. Spoon enough caramel topping onto one plate to rim your martini glasses. Add enough kosher salt to another.
- Dump the ice water from each martini glass and drizzle the inside of each glass with caramel sauce. Coat the rim of each martini glass into the caramel and then lightly into the kosher salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and mix together the cider and vodka by shaking well. Pour the cocktail into each glass and serve.