Are you looking for a festive drink to serve during the Christmas Day cocktail hour? These sparkling Elderflower pomegranate spritzers are the perfect way to kick off any family celebration.
This recipe is sweet and tart and is the perfect option for any festive gathering. This cocktail is perfect for Christmas Day or your New Year’s Eve party.
Pomegranates are all the rage lately. I think it’s because they are one of the healthiest fruits around.
They’re loaded with antioxidants even more so then red wine, green tea, blueberries and cranberries. The bottom line is that they’re good for you so eat them up. In this recipe will drink them up too.
To make this cocktail, start with a bit of Elderflower liqueur to add sweetness. It really livens up any cocktail.
The pomegranate cherry juice is tart so it sweetens it up just right amount. Top off your glass with any sparkling white wine, champagne or Prosecco.
Cheers and Merry Christmas!
Sparkling Elderflower Pomegranate Spritzers
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce of pomegranate cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon of pomegranate arils or seeds
- Champagne, Prosecco or any sparkling white wine, chilled
- Fill a cocktail glass with pomegranate seeds. Add the pomegranate cherry juice, elderflower liqueur and top with champagne.