25 Recipes that Feature Guinness - Eat your Beer!
Guinness is not just for St. Patrick's Day. Don't just drink it - use it in your stews, Shepherd's pies, brownies, breads and cakes. Use it as a glaze or a mixer for your favorite cocktail.
This stout will take your recipes to the next level. And you don't need to be Irish or live in Dublin to enjoy this beer.
With Saint Paddy's day right around the corner there's no better way to celebrate the holiday then featuring some sweet and savory recipes -delicious anytime of the day.
Just be sure to save a few brews to cheer the day – Slainte!
1. These Irish Stout Mason Jar Beef Pot Pies are the most delicious comfort food that you’ll make this season! Tender beef cubes are simmered in rich Irish stout based sauce and topped with a flaky crust. Platings & Pairings
2. Guinness Black Magic Cocktail – bourbon, Guinness and blackberries - the perfect cocktail to toast St. Patrick’s Day. SuperGolden Bakes
3. Irish Stout Ice Cream Float - Gourmet coffee ice cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and bubbly stout beer that is dark and creamy. Now that's what I call an ice cream float! Home & Plate
4. Warm yourself up with a big bowl of Guinness Chili on these cold snowy nights. Cooking with Curls
5. A creamy, fluffy Guinness Chocolate Stout Fruit Dip is made with Guinness stout beer and cocoa. This adult treat makes a great appetizer or dessert and takes just a few minutes to whip together. Dip Recipe Creations
6. Take your St. Patrick’s Day up a notch with this stout-infused Irish Soda Bread. It’s like a double dose of Irish! Bunsen Burner Bakery
7. Inspired by the popular St. Patrick’s Day’s shot, these no-bake Irish Car Bomb Trifles are layered with a Jameson-infused chocolate filling, Bailey’s whipped cream, and a Guinness caramel sauce. Sugar Spun Run
8. Guinness Blonde American Lager meets lemonade in this refreshing summertime Beer Slushie made just for adults. All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
9. This Traditional Shepherd’s Pie is a British comfort food classic loved by all. Ground lamb is cooked with vegetables and Guinness for an extra flavor boost, then topped with fluffy mashed potato and baked. Culinary Ginger
10. Mushrooms soaked in a dark Guinness Stout will take your dinner to the next level. Get this recipe for Sauteed Guinness Mushrooms for your next steak dinner. Home & Plate
11. This Guinness Beef and Onion Pot Pie is a delicious and easy way to embrace Irish foods without diving into green food dye head first. My Kitchen Love
12. Guinness Stout Dark Chocolate Pudding Cakes with a salted caramel sauce. A rich, decadent, absolutely delicious dessert for St. Patrick’s Day! What a Girl Eats
13. These Chocolate Baked Guinness Donuts with Irish Cream Glaze are easy to make in the oven and feature a simple glaze. They promise to give you the luck of the Irish! Thrifty Jinxy
14. Think everything is better with beer? These Chocolate Coffee Stout Beer Cookies are soft, have just the perfect hint of beer flavor balanced with the right amount of coffee and chocolate. Goodie Godmother
15. Here’s a one-pot, comfort dish to get your St. Pat’s green on, Guinness style - Guinness Braised Short Ribs. The Kitchen Girl
16. Flavorful stovetop mac and cheese made with Guinness stout, sharp Irish cheddar, and a touch of dijon mustard. This Guinness and Irish Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese is like no other. Celebrating Sweets
17. These Guinness Beer Battered Onion Rings are a delicious appetizer that are paired with a Mayonnaise Dijon dipping sauce that also has a splash of Guinness. Yum! Tara's Multicultural Table
18. Moist, tender, rich and very chocolatey, this Chocolate Stout Bundt Cake is the perfect addition to your St. Patrick’s Day menu! Sweet & Savoury Pursuits
19. Need something to snack on this St. Patrick’s day? Try these yummy gooey Guinness Caramels with salted peanuts. Use Your Noodles
20. Onion soup gets an Irish makeover with a healthy dose of stout beer and Irish cheese, everyone will love this version of Guinness Irish Onion Soup! Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
21. Stick-to-your-ribs comfort food for a cold, rainy day in England. Pull out the slow cooker and whip up this Beef and Guinness Stew with Crispy Onion. Kitchen Sanctuary
22. Who needs corned beef when you can slow braise chunks of chuck roast in Guinness, right? This Extra Stout Beef Carbonnade is a perfect way to celebrate the holiday. Garlic & Zest
23. What do you get when a burger meets a corned beef sandwich? An Irish Burger! Burger Artist
24. This Guinness Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Icing is dark, moist, and chocolatey, with just a hint of Guinness. Get your forks ready! The Gingered Whisk
25. This Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake with Chocolate Whiskey is rich, decadent, and slightly boozy thanks to the addition of Guinness and whiskey. A Nerd Cooks