Three ingredients and a few hours are all you need to make delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge.
No candy thermometer needed!
Make fudge at home that tastes like what you get at the local fudge shop.
You’ll spend fewer dollars and have more to share with friends and family.
One bite into this favorite holiday candy and you’ll go back for more.
This 3-ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge uses sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated milk.
It couldn’t be easier to make! It’s so creamy and delicious.
And it’s keto friendly!
How long does it take to make homemade chocolate peanut butter fudge
No need to slave for hours in the kitchen for easy gourmet style fudge. If you have 10 minutes, you can have homemade no bake fudge chilling in no time.
What ingredients do you need to make chocolate and peanut butter fudge
Three ingredients you likely already have in your home is all you need to make this delicious homemade fudge.
For this recipe you’ll need a can of sweetened condensed milk, a jar of peanut butter and a bag of chocolate chips.
Try these alternative mix-ins:
Chopped nuts, toffee or butterscotch chips, white or dark chocolate chips, dried fruit, crushed peppermint, or coconut flakes.
Be sure to add after the peanut butter mixture has been melted and is creamy and smooth.
What bakeware do I need to make homemade fudge
Homemade fudge makes a perfect Christmas gift for teachers, neighbors and friends.
This fudge is so easy to make your kids can make it with help.
So what are you waiting for?
Try these other Christmas sweets
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 can, 14.5-ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chip
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper allowing the edges to extend over the pan. Pour the condensed milk and creamy peanut butter into a sauce pan over medium heat. Slowly stir the mixture for about 10 minutes until it is thin and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until melted. Spread the fudge into the square pan using a silicone baking spatula to spread into the corners.
- Refrigerate the fudge for 2-3 hours before lifting the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut the fudge into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Tend to the pot while melting since the stove top is a hotter heart source.
- Gas and electric stove tops differ in heat so adjust the temperature accordingly. If medium heat is too hot reduce the heat to medium low or low.
- Alternatively, melt the ingredients using the microwave uncovered on high in 1-minute increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. This may take several minutes. Be careful; the bowl will get hot.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!
Recipe creator and photographer￼
Love dogs? 🐕 🐶 Follow @retrieverandhound |
Hungry? 👇🏼Find dinner!