Three ingredients and a few hours are all you need to make delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge.
No candy thermometer needed!
Make delicious fudge at home that tastes like what you get at the local fudge shop.
You’ll spend fewer dollars and have more to share with friends and family.
One bite into this favorite sweet treat and you’ll go back for more.
This 3-ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge uses sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated milk.
It couldn’t be easier to make! It is seriously one of the easiest fudge recipes.
It’s so creamy and delicious.
And it’s keto friendly!
How long does it take to make homemade chocolate peanut butter fudge
No need to slave for hours in the kitchen for easy gourmet style fudge.
If you have 10 minutes, you can have homemade no bake fudge chilling in no time.
The classic flavors of chocolate and peanut butter make for a delicious treat.
This recipe is an easy way to satisfy that sweet tooth.
What ingredients do you need to make chocolate and peanut butter fudge
Three simple ingredients you likely already have in your home is all you need to make this delicious chocolate fudge.
For this recipe you’ll need a can of sweetened condensed milk, a jar of peanut butter and a bag of chocolate chips.
Try these alternative mix-ins
Try chopped nuts, toffee or butterscotch chips, white or dark chocolate chips, dried fruit, crushed peppermint, or coconut flakes for something different.
Be sure to add after the peanut butter mixture has been melted and is creamy and smooth.
Not a fan of peanut butter, try cashew butter, almond butter or any of your favorite nut butters.
What bakeware do I need to make homemade fudge
Homemade fudge makes a perfect Christmas gift for teachers, neighbors and friends.
You can store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for later.
This is an is so easy to make your kids can make it with help.
So what are you waiting for?
Follow the step by step instructions below.
Try these other holiday treats
This favorite fudge recipe makes a great gift during the holiday season. Also give these recipes a try.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 can, 14.5-ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chip
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper or wax paper allowing the edges to extend over the prepared pan.
- Pour the condensed milk and creamy peanut butter into a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Slowly stir the peanut butter chocolate mixture for about 10 minutes until it is thin and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until melted. Spread the fudge in an even layer into the bottom of the pan using a silicone baking spatula or wooden spoon to spread into the corners.
- Refrigerate the fudge for 2-3 hours before lifting the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut the fudge into squares with a sharp knife. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!