This 5-Minute Halloween Snack Mix is easy to throw together for a class party or for treat bags.
The great thing about a snack mix is you can create it with just about anything you may have in your pantry.
This homemade party mix is better than a plain bowl of pretzels. Your friends and kids won’t be able to resist grabbing a handful.
I am all in favor of a snack mix that doesn’t add in more sugar than needed.
Plus, parents and teachers will thank you.
This easy five minute snack mix includes a balance of sweet and salty ingredients without overdoing it.
Perfect for the classroom, this Halloween snack mix doesn’t require a whole lot of planning or time in the kitchen. It’s as easy as dumping it all in a bowl and mixing it up.
Pick up a few bags of Halloween type snacks and candies, like Halloween M&Ms or pumpkin shaped pretzels to make your themed snack mix.
What to put in a snack mix
- Mini pretzels. These come in different sizes, shapes and flavors. Pick one!
- Cereal. Quaker oatmeal squares, Crispix or Cheerios are ideal.
- Popcorn. Kettle corn, caramel, cheddar or white are my favorites.
- M&Ms. With or without peanuts. You can also find these in Halloween colors.
- Crackers. Cheez-It and Goldfish are always in my pantry.
- Dried fruit. Raisins and cranberries are perfect for little fingers.
- Halloween candy. Candy corns and pumpkins or candy eyeballs scare up any bowl.
Serve the party mix with these Halloween favorites
Mummy wrapped hot dogs – wrap crescent dough strips around hotdogs and bake.
White chocolate covered ghost strawberries – dip strawberries in white chocolate and add candy eyeballs.
Graveyard pudding cookie cups – Fill small cups with pudding and cookie crumb dirt and top with gummy worms and cookie RIP gravestones.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix
- 3 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares, brown sugar flavored
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 6 cups kettle corn
- 1 family size bag of Halloween M&Ms, peanut flavor
- Candy eyeballs
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
If you make a recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!
Recipe creator and photographer￼
Love dogs? 🐕 🐶 Follow @retrieverandhound |
Hungry? 👇🏼Find dinner!