This 5-Minute Halloween Snack Mix is easy to throw together for a class party or for treat bags.
The great thing about a snack mix is you can create it with just about anything you may have in your pantry.
This homemade party mix is better than a plain bowl of pretzels. Your friends and kids won’t be able to resist grabbing a handful.
I am all in favor of a snack mix that doesn’t add in more sugar than needed.
Plus, parents and teachers will thank you.
This easy five minute snack mix includes a balance of sweet and salty ingredients without overdoing it.
Perfect for the classroom, this Halloween snack mix doesn’t require a whole lot of planning or time in the kitchen. It’s as easy as dumping it all in a bowl and mixing it up.
Pick up a few bags of Halloween type snacks and candies, like Halloween M&Ms or pumpkin shaped pretzels to make your themed snack mix.
What to put in a snack mix
- Mini pretzels. These come in different sizes, shapes and flavors. Pick one!
- Cereal. Quaker oatmeal squares, Crispix or Cheerios are ideal.
- Popcorn. Kettle corn, caramel, cheddar or white are my favorites.
- M&Ms. With or without peanuts. You can also find these in Halloween colors.
- Crackers. Cheez-It and Goldfish are always in my pantry.
- Dried fruit. Raisins and cranberries are perfect for little fingers.
- Halloween candy. Candy corns and pumpkins or candy eyeballs scare up any bowl.
Serve the party mix with these Halloween favorites
Mummy wrapped hot dogs – wrap crescent dough strips around hotdogs and bake.
White chocolate covered ghost strawberries – dip strawberries in white chocolate and add candy eyeballs.
Graveyard pudding cookie cups – Fill small cups with pudding and cookie crumb dirt and top with gummy worms and cookie RIP gravestones.
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER TO GET THE BEST RECIPES IN YOUR MAILBOX FOR THE SEASON – SIGN UP HERE
5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix
- 3 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares, brown sugar flavored
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 6 cups kettle corn
- 1 family size bag of Halloween M&Ms, peanut flavor
- Candy eyeballs
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
If you make a recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!
Recipe creator and photographer￼
Love dogs? 🐕 🐶 Follow @retrieverandhound |
Hungry? 👇🏼Find dinner!