These cheesy pancetta green beans are delicious, quick and easy for a weeknight meal.
Better yet, serve them on your holiday table!
If you are not a fan of a traditional green bean casserole, then this is the recipe for you!
These green beans are topped with salty pancetta, fresh garlic and a blend of Italian cheeses and roasted until tender.
How to roast green beans
Cheesy pancetta green beans ingredients:
Try these other holiday recipes
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO HOME & PLATE NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #HOMEANDPLATE on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW HOME & PLATE ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Cheesy Pancetta Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans snipped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 ounces pancetta diced and cubes
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together the green beans, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Arrange the green beans on the baking tray. Sprinkle the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses over the green beans. Top with the pancetta.
- Bake the green beans for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pancetta has crisped.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!