Granola Blondie Bars are delicious, chewy and loaded with oats, honey, almonds and topped with chocolate chips for the perfect treat for the holidays. It’s simply satisfying!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySatisfying #CollectiveBias
We eat a lot of granola in my house. Sometimes we make it and other times we buy it.
I find that we go through it quite a bit and Quaker® Simply Granola is my go-to option for feeding a crowd because there is plenty to go around.
For the holidays, I love to add it to my cookies, pancakes and brownies.
It adds just the best crunch and flavor to anything you make.
Granola Blondie Bars make a great gift
We do a lot of baking during the month of December. It’s a great time to make cookies and brownies and spend time with family.
I also participate in a few cookie exchange parties. We stick to a some traditional favorites but also enjoy trying new recipes.
And when we’re done we have plenty of baked goods to offer when visiting others over the holidays. It makes a great gift to give that’s from the heart.
Using granola is a great way to get a little extra something special in a sweet holiday treat.
These granola blondie bars are easy to make and perfect for holiday baking with the kids because they can help out in the kitchen.
Granola adds crunch to anything you put it in and when my kids are not gobbling it down by the handfuls out of the box, they are adding it to their yogurt for breakfast or sprinkling it on top of a bowl of morning oatmeal.
Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds is a great source of fiber with only 9 gram of fat per serving.
I love that it packs a protein punch of 10 grams per cup. It also comes in several other flavors that include nuts and dried fruit.
Quaker® Simply Granola was easy to find at my local Walmart. I’m not home five minutes before it flies off the pantry shelf.
Get baking this holiday season and be sure to add Quaker® Simply Granola to your Walmart shopping list. Get lots of inspiration for your holiday baking.
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER TO GET THE BEST RECIPES IN YOUR MAILBOX FOR THE SEASON – SIGN UP HERE
Granola Blondie Bars
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. The parchment will allow you to remove the baked blondies from the pan to easily slice into squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter until well blended. Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue to beat for another minute. Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt and beat until well combined.
- Slowly stir in the granola and chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture into the parchment lined pan and use a spoon to evenly spread to the corners.
- Bake the blondies for 35 minutes or golden brown on top. Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Lift the parchment from the pan and cut the blondies into squares.
If you make a recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #homeandplate. I’d love to see what you cook!