Turn that oven off! Stay cool with my No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Graham Cracker Mini Pies. They are the perfect dessert this summer!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
The weather man is calling for a hot summer.
It has something to do with La Niña. I plan on grilling out as much as possible.
Keep dessert simple too by mixing together Greek yogurt and cream cheese with your favorite fruits or add-ins for an easy no bake pie that’s great for any occasion. These are the ideal no bake key lime pies.
Simply delicious, tart yet sweet!
Summertime is right around the corner and that means swim and baseball season are in full swing, no pun intended.
Because we are a busy family, I’m always looking for simple recipes, and desserts are no exception.
These easy-to-make mini pies are the perfect dessert that I can make ahead of time and who doesn’t love digging into the sweet, tart and tangy taste of key lime pie.
These individual portions are perfect after a barbecue dinner with the family. And I always make extra for the neighbors.
After all, whipping these up is as easy as pie!
A quick trip to Walmart for my ingredients and I’m ready to make my effortless pies.
I picked up a few containers of Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt, a block of cream cheese, a six count of Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Reddi-wip® topping and some coconut and fresh blackberries.
I wanted a creamy cheesecake consistency so I used a block of cream cheese and let these mini pies set in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
My kids also love frozen treats in the summertime and these mini pie shells are perfect when you’re craving something cold. Dannon® has so many great flavors of Greek yogurt. Pick your flavor, add in your favorite fruit fillings and fill in these mini pies. Then freeze.
This would make for a fun, healthy way for the kids to get creative in the kitchen. And bonus – no oven needed! When you’re ready to eat it, give it 20 minutes to thaw and dig in.
No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Graham Cracker Pies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 5.3 ounce containers Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2/3 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 lime wedges
- 12 blackberries
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, 6-count
- Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar and lime juice and process until smooth. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and fold in the toasted coconut. Fill the pie tins and refrigerate for at least three hours until firm. Garnish the mini pies with Reddi-wip®, a slice of lime and top with blackberries.