3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Three ingredients and a few hours are all you need to make delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge.
Servings 2 dozen pieces
- 1 can, 14.5-ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chip
Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper allowing the edges to extend over the pan. Pour the condensed milk and creamy peanut butter into a sauce pan over medium heat. Slowly stir the mixture for about 10 minutes until it is thin and creamy.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until melted. Spread the fudge into the square pan using a silicone baking spatula to spread into the corners.
Refrigerate the fudge for 2-3 hours before lifting the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut the fudge into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Tend to the pot while melting since the stove top is a hotter heart source.
- Gas and electric stove tops differ in heat so adjust the temperature accordingly. If medium heat is too hot reduce the heat to medium low or low.
- Alternatively, melt the ingredients using the microwave uncovered on high in 1-minute increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. This may take several minutes. Be careful; the bowl will get hot.