Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad
This crunchy Ramen noodle salad is the perfect side dish for any barbecue or summer dinner.
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 3-ounce packages oriental ramen noodles, crushed
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 seasoning packets from the Ramen noodles
In a large bowl mix together the coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, almonds, red pepper and crushed Ramen noodles.
Mixed together in a smaller bowl the canola oil, sugar, vinegars and seasoning packets from the Ramen noodles.
Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mixture and toss until it is evenly distributed. Refrigerate for at least an hour until ready to serve.