Bread Dip with Olive Oil and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Dip your crusty bakery bread loaf in true Italian flavor with this easy to make sun-dried tomato and basil dipping oil.
- 1/2 cup HemisFares Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Italian bread boule
Peel and press the garlic by placing the side of a chef's knife on the garlic clove and pressing firmly with the palm of your hand. Peel the skin off the garlic clove and add it to the bowl of dipping oil. For a stronger garlic flavor leave the garlic clove in the oil longer.
This was originally a sponsored post for HemisFares™ brand that is available exclusively at Kroger family of stores.