Easy Olive Oil Bread Dipping Recipe with Sun Dried Tomatoes
This easy olive oil bread dip recipe features sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, fresh garlic cloves and fresh herbs. Dip your favorite warm bread in it for an easy appetizer.
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Italian bread boule
Peel and press the garlic by placing the side of a chef's knife on the garlic clove and pressing firmly with the palm of your hand.
Peel the skin off the garlic clove and add it to the bowl of dipping oil. For a stronger garlic flavor leave the garlic clove in the oil longer.
This recipe was originally a sponsored post for HemisFares™ brand that was available exclusively at Kroger family of stores.