Copycat PF Changs Lettuce Wraps
Copycat PF Changs Lettuce Wraps - an easy recipe you can make in under 30 minutes. Who needs takeout when you can make this at home!
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, optional
- 2 small heads Bibb or butter lettuce
In a small bowl whisk together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Set aside.
Clean and rinse the lettuce. Set the entire heads of lettuces on a plate for easy grabbing or separate the leaves and stack..
Over medium heat, brown the ground chicken in the olive oil for about 6-7 minutes. Add in the diced carrots, ginger, garlic and water chestnuts. Stir for about a minute before adding the hoisin sauce mixture. Mix well to incorporate. Transfer to a bowl and serve alongside the lettuce heads or leaves.