Leftover Pulled Pork Chili
Are you a fan of leftovers? You will be after you give this leftover pulled pork chili a try.
- 1 pound leftover pork tenderloin, shredded shredded
- 1 16-ounce can of chili beans, mild sauce
- 1 16-ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies
- 3 14-ounce cans fire roasted tomato
- 1 4-ounce can of sweet corn
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
Add the leftover cooked pork tenderloin, chili beans, black beans, green chilies, fire roasted tomatoes and corn to a soup pot or crockpot. Add the spices and simmer on low for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with cheddar cheese and diced avocado.