Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Plan a game day to remember by serving these spicy shredded buffalo chicken sliders oozing with melted cheese and pair of them with a cold premium pilsener.
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet and Soft Slider Buns
- 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded, or 2-3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Layer the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole pan with the bottoms of the Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet and Soft Slider Buns.
Mix together 2 to 3 cups of the shredded chicken with 1 to 2 cup of the buffalo sauce. If you prefer your sandwiches on the saucy side add more buffalo sauce.
Layer the shredded chicken on top of the slider bun bottoms and layer each sandwich with the provolone and mozzarella slices. Place the tops of the slider buns over the cheese slices and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.