Chicken BLT Flatbread
Enjoy summer's citrusy sweet cherry tomatoes as the highlight ingredient on this chicken BLT flatbread pizza.
- 4 ounces spreadable roasted red pepper flavored goat cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces cooked pancetta
- 1 cup arugula
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 square flatbread pizza crust, from the bakery or deli aisle
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grill or bake the chicken breast or use rotisserie chicken. Fry up the pancetta until just crispy and transfer it to a paper towel lined plate.
Top the flatbread pizza crust with the spreadable goat cheese. Layer the crust with the grilled chicken, tomatoes and cooked pancetta.
Place the flatbread pizza directly on the oven rack and cook for 8-10 minutes. Just before the crust finishes browning, add the arugula and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 3 minutes more.
Remove from the oven and slice into triangles or squares.