Greek Avocado Pasta Salad
Keep it cool this summer with this Greek avocado pasta salad featuring summer's best vegetables.
- 1/2 pound ditalini cooked and drained
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 14 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, red and orange, halved
- 4 ounces block Greek feta cheese in water, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. Chop the avocados and toss in the lime juice to keep from browning. In a large bowl add the pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, avocados and feta cheese including the water.
Stir in chopped cilantro, the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Stir carefully as to not break up the feta or avocado. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper to taste.