Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
Enjoy a rainbow of vegetables in this easy-to-make summer veggie pasta salad that is tasty and delicious and serves up perfectly at any barbecue.
- 1 box mini penne pasta
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped and sautéed
- 1 yellow squash, chopped and sautéed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and pepper
Cook the pasta according to the box directions. Cook until al dente and drain and rinse in cold water and drain again.
Place the veggies, feta cheese and pasta in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle enough of the dressing over the pasta salad mixing well. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.