Grilled Flank Steak Salad with Strawberries
Enjoy juicy marinated grilled flank steak and summer's sweet strawberries sprinkled on top of fresh greens.
- 4 cups baby spring lettuce mix
- 1 pound grilled flank steak
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sweet & spicy pecans
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Heat the grill to medium. Grill the flank steak according to my recipe. Once the steak has rested, slice the steak into thin pieces across the grain.
In a small jar whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, strawberry preserves and pepper.
Arrange the lettuce mix in a bowl. Arrange the flank steak on top of the salad. Next, top with pecans and blue cheese. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and serve.