Grilled Zucchini with Feta & Pine Nuts (Easy Recipe)
This recipe of grilled zucchini with feta and pine nuts makes grilling out easy. Fire up the grill this summer and don't forget to add your veggies.
- 1-2 large zucchini, sliced at an angle 1/4-inches thick
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Slice the zucchini on a cutting board at an angle about 1/4 inch thick.
Brush each side with olive oil and arrange the slices on a plate.
Season with the zucchini with red pepper flakes, garlic, oregano and parsley.
Apply cooking spray to the grill grates then preheat grill to medium heat.
Grill zucchini slices for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until you see light grill marks.
Arrange the grilled zucchini pieces on a serving platter and top with the feta cheese and pine nuts.