Grilled Zucchini with Feta & Pine Nuts
Fire up the grill this summer and don't forget to add your veggies. This recipe of grilled zucchini with feta and pine nuts makes grilling out easy.
- 1-2 large zucchini, sliced at an angle 1/4-inches thick
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Slice the zucchini at an angle about 1/4 inch thick. Brush each side with olive oil and arrange the slices on a plate. Season with the zucchini with red pepper flakes, garlic, oregano and parsley.
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the zucchini slices for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until see grill marks. Arrange the grilled slices on a platter and top with the feta cheese and pine nuts.