Buffalo Chicken Casserole
This Buffalo Chicken Casserole is a family favorite that combines cheesy potato goodness with the spicy kick of buffalo wing sauce.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern Style
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- Panko bread crumbs or Corn Flake crumbs
- Blue cheese, optional topping
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the potatoes in 9 by 13-inch pan. In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except the bread crumbs and blue cheese. Layer the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle crumbs on top. Bake for 1 - 1.5 hours or until golden brown and bubbly.