Angel Food Cake with Berries & Amaretto Whipped Cream
Angel food cake with berries and amaretto flavored whipped cream is an easy-to-assemble dessert for any party or gathering.
- 1 angel food cake, cut in layers
- 1 container each of fresh raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liquor
Pour the heavy whipping cream into a bowl and use a mixer on high speed for several minutes until the whipping cream develops peaks. Add the sugar and the amaretto and mix for one minute longer.
Assemble the layers of the angel food cake on a platter. Spread whipped cream and berries between each layer. Add the last of the whipped cream and plenty of juicy berries to the top of the cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.