The "Original" Margarita
Freshly squeezed lime juice is mixed with a secret ingredient to deliver the world's best and most delicious original margarita.
- 9 shots freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 shots of quality top shelf silver tequila
- 4 shots of Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- Crushed ice
- Kosher salt to rim the glass
- Lime slices or wedges
Run a wedge of lime around each glass and coat in kosher salt. In a pitcher, pour in the lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur and powdered sugar and mix the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved completely. Pour over ice in salt rimmed glasses.