Italian Pasta Salad
This Italian pasta salad combines summer’s favorite vegetables with chopped salami, black olives, rotini noodles and tangy Italian dressing.
- 1 pound box of rotini noodles
- 1 cup chopped salami
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
To make the dressing:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Boil the noodles according to the package directions. Drain the noodles under cold water and set aside.
Chop the bell peppers, red onion, grape tomatoes and cucumbers and place into a medium-size bowl.Add in the chopped salami, Parmesan cheese, fresh basil and Italian dressing. Toss to coat.
Refrigerate the pasta salad for an hour or until ready to serve.