This easy no-bake dessert features summer’s sweetest peaches and fresh blueberries.
Layered with angel food cake and yogurt, this dessert is actually lower in calories and healthier than other trifles that use mascarpone or cream cheese.
Angel food cake is lower in calories than poundcake. And the yogurt in this recipe is actually good for you.
It’s full of probiotics which means it’s good for your gut.
This guilt-free summer dessert that can be served up at any barbecue.
Like my Red, White & Blue Trifles, you can prepare them individually or in one large desert dish.
It also makes the best centerpiece presentation for Memorial day, Fourth of July and Labor Day.
The peaches are so sweet this summer!
I just can’t eat enough.
Every time I sync my teeth into one I want to start singing.
“Movin’ to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches…”
Remember that song?
It was sung by the Presidents of the United States of America. I’m sure our current as well as former leaders would have approved of this summer dessert delight!
How to pick the perfect peach
- Get them fresh from the farmer’s market.
- Peaches should be colorful and bright. The lighter in color the less sun they have received.
- Peaches should feel heavy in your hand.
- Peaches should smell fragrant.
- Store them at room temperature until they squeeze gently to the touch.
- Store them in the fridge and eat them before they start to wrinkle.
WANT TO TRY THESE PEACH & BLUEBERRY TRIFLES?
PIN THEM TO YOUR DESSERT OR SUMMER BOARD TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Peach & Blueberry Trifle
- 32 ounce container of peach flavored yogurt, or several individual 6 ounce packs
- 1 store-bought angel food cake, diced into cubes
- Fresh peaches and blueberries
- Whipped cream
- Layer individual or one large trifle dish with angel food cake, top with yogurt, peaches and blueberries. Create another layer adding a dollop of whipped cream before serving.
What You’ll Need for this Trifle